Been itching to try these since I first saw them on Pinterest…and I finally found a bag of non-fruit-flavored marshmallows to make it with!
They taste like biting into a highly compressed and chewy mass of solid Oreo. So if that doesn’t sound appealing, maybe don’t try this.
Oreos (33 cookies)
1/4 c butter
5 handfuls jumbo marshmallows
- Line a pan with parchment and butter it heavily.
- Pulverize Oreos into crumbs.
- Heat butter on low until it melts. Add marshmallows and keep stirring.
- When the marshmallows are melted, stir in the Oreo crumbs.
- It’ll set quick, so work fast: take it off the heat and press the goo into the greased pan. Let it set in the fridge. (They taste better cold, so it’s best to leave them for a while.)