For when everyone is requesting one.
- Replace pie crust with graham cracker crust:
- 1 1/4 c graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Add a layer of chocolate weirdness to the bottom of the crust after it’s baked and cooled:
- 4 oz melted semisweet chocolate
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- some milk to thin it
- mix everything together and spread on the crust (without tearing it)
- Add 2 oz of cream cheese to the pudding while it’s still warm and stir.
- Don’t bake 15 mins at the end. (why is this necessary)
- Whipped cream.
Photo arrangements by mom